Friday, May 15, 2009

My God is Good to Me


no matter what i go through lately, i am seeing more and more that my God is good to me. :) i came to washington because my life in colorado wasn't working out. time heals all wounds. sometimes distance helps speed along the process. i came here knowing that i wanted my life to change. i was not a happy person. i thought i was. but there was something missing in my heart...God. He was still there, but pushed to the back. as soon as i let go and was willing to let Him take over, it was like a rush of joy just overtook me, and i was more than willing to run with it. this has been one adventure after another. :) i came here with no job and hardly any money and God provided. adam, erin, scott- you guys are incredible. i could never have been here without you.


i'm leaving washington soon, but this chapter in my life has been such a good one. i truly learned. heartbreak can lead to number of things. mine led to a better life. i've been so blessed. i've learned so much about myself. i'm trying to see myself through God's eyes. i like myself more now, and i think that's important. very excited for what's to come.


3 comments:

About Me