Thursday, May 21, 2009

San Diego...here we come!


so, due to a turn of events, i will be moving back to san diego in like...2 weeks. dad needs to move early to colorado, so i put in my notice- don't worry, john's doing really well and we're pretty sure they already found someone- and i'll be coming down, asap. i talked to kelby about it yesterday and he's really excited. i told her all about the list i posted on here yesterday- she's a little nervous/excited about the magic mountain idea. :) we'll see. donna's gonna be moving down by the end of june- if she gets a job with the san diego school district- she drives a bus- so i'm praying for that and keeping my fingers crossed! i'm really just feeling blessed and happy all around. i'm sad to leave the people i love up here, but so excited for what's coming. ;) i'll be so happy to have bella back! oh my goodness, how i miss her. i told kel that we're gonna let her have puppies (maybe not this heat cycle, but next) and she was so excited. especially when i told her that she gets to keep one. ryan and amanda get to keep one too. they have been so awesome and kept bella for me the last couple months and have fallen in love with her. this way they will have a little bella of their own. :) anyways, just got back from the gym and must shower and head out to enjoy this beautiful day!!!

8 comments:

  1. So, what's the situation then? Your dad is moving away and Kelby is going to live with you?
    You're gonna have puppies! Crazy! :) Where will you be living? An apartment or a house?
    I can't believe you're moving so soon! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. my dad has to move to durango for his mine project and kelby is gonna stay with me. and justin. and donna. we'll be just fine. :) i'm super excited about all of it. we'll have to do some serious road-tripping to see dad cause we're gonna miss him, but i'll keep kel as busy as possible, so she won't be sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Stacey! How long will Mike be in Colorado?

    I can't WAIT to see you! Now you guys can come to our 4th of July gathering! Of course Justin and Donna are welcome to come as well.

    Maybe I'll just wait to finish Leah's dress until you can come put the zipper in for us. : ) Just kidding, I'm going to try to do it myself today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long does he think he'll be gone? I'm so jealous that you get to move back and I'm stuck here :) Kinda kidding. I don't really want to move there, but I sure would love to be able to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um how long he has to be there is still tentative. we're not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. uh...does bella have a poodle cut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yet, so appropriate, mandy... hehe....
    wow stace! this certainly is a "turn of events"! can't wait to see you... and bella!

    ReplyDelete

About Me